Sediment fence in place
Targeted Clean Site® program outcomes focus on reducing stormwater pollution entering waterways and coastal regions, increasing recycling and resource recovery rates from construction sites and increasing waste diversion from landfill embracing State Waste Strategy targets.
Considerable success has been achieved including:
- demonstrating best practice on whole-of-project major construction sites
- developing and introducing industry endorsed education and information resources
- supporting training and development through Master Builders SA, HIA, Construction Industry Training Board, DECD and major construction sites
- creating awareness, engagement and industry participation.
Partnership approaches are essential to ensure positive long term environmental outcomes and compliance with government legislation and best practice principles are achieved.
The Clean Site® program approach provides complementary training solutions through environmental toolbox delivery that aims to meet industry’s environmental compliance needs.
Ongoing education and increased compliance with Clean Site® objectives will ensure sustainable environmental best practice outcomes.
Clean Site® program educational resource kits are available to assist building and construction industry compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Renovations (pdf, 115 kb)
- Commercial Builder Environmental checklist (pdf, 75 kb)
- Domestic Builder Environmental checklist (pdf, 50 kb)
Clean Site® program is coordinated by KESAB environmental solutions and supported by Construction Industry Training Board, EPA and ResourceCo in partnership with Master Builders SA and the HIA.